Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

This is "my valentine" :) Sadly I had to go back to November to find a picture that was just the two of us . . note to self . . more photos with less children! We aren't usually big "valentine's day" celebraters but since the kids celebrated at a party, thought it was fitting to include a picture of MY valentine!
The boys and I are at a fun Valentine's Day party at Aunt Lissa's house. She went all out! They had a festive lunch, decorated cards for each other, decorated cookies, exchanged valentines and ate yummy treats.
My pretty momma with Evie Grace
My little sugar!
Davis putting his valentines in his cousins' mailboxes. They had so much fun with this. It was so cute to me to watch him find each person's bag and put in their card. He looked so big!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute stuff! I actually think November is quite recent to have a pic with Mark, I can't remember my last pic with Kenny!

Cristina said...

cute party!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

What a fun day for the kiddos- so sweet!

Littell Family said...

Dont worry, I wanted to send a pic to our sponsor kids of Chad and I, and I dont think one exists after Rowen entered the picture, literally! Even sadder, I barely have any of just the three of us, but somehow, we have TONS of Rowen with my parents :)