Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sibling Outing




My parents got Cardinals game tickets for all of us for Christmas this year.  We went today and had so much fun.  I love football and enjoy any kind of a stadium football game (and while it wasn't Mile High Stadium :) the company was even better).  We laughed so hard throughout the whole day.  Random funnies:  My sister's "overly enthusiastic fan" routine, Matt and Melissa ducking away and making me think I lost them in the crowd when I stopped to check the score of a different game - haha guys, Marky's sunglasses, Matt trying to convince me to army style crawl under a pylon, and so many more.  I would have some memories of Mark and Troy but they were . . . . oh yeah, up in the private lounge - toughing it out!! Very fun!  I love my brothers and sister.  Thank you mom and dad for a really great day!  (and thank you Buzz and Billie for keeping the kids)

2 comments:

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

What a fun gift....Looks like you all had a great time :)

Theresa said...

What's especially funny is that your friend, Theresa, invited herself to take (sick) Mark's place if he couldn't go not knowing ALL YOUR SIBLINGS WERE GOING!!!:) That makes me laugh really hard. (Of course I really couldn't go as I was serving that night, but funny nonetheless!!) Glad you guys had fun; siblings are the best!!