Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Pictures


Family photos can be a dreadful experience.  Lucky for me, my super talented cousin is willing to do our family pictures for us every year!  There is a slide show on her blog if you are interested.  You can link to it on the right - One 3 Photography.  Thank you Kelly.  We love you!
Check out my sweet baby boy/super handsome child model . . . I know, I know . . not biased at all.  My cousin is the best ever, but it must help a little bit when the kid is SO PRECIOUS :)  Grayson can be 'finicky' about people (I'll just leave it at that) and he actually loves Kelly - lets her carry him around and everything - so she can get some great pictures of my baby boy.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Kelly is VERY gifted and I hope to get to work with her some day! Love that baby G! Kisses to you baby boy!!!!

Amy said...

Trey wanted to add "awwwww! when no one is with him I'm going to take care of him!" ??? :)

Jen said...

I saw them on facebook...SOOOO CUTE! and yes, Grayson is adorable, such cute smiles. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Your cousin does an awesome job!

Littell Family said...

The pictures are so sweet Michelle! You are such a beautiful mommy to those boys, they are very lucky!!

AprilJ said...

The pics are awesome!!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Love the fam. pic you have as your blog banner now- it's fabulous :)!!!! And this pic. of G is adorable! Your cousin is very talented but then again when you have such a good looking fam to photograph it always helps ;)

Theresa said...

This picture MELTS MY HEART=oh he is delicious! I hope Kelly gets lots of business from seeing your great pics!!!