Monday, November 9, 2009

State Fair


Family fun at the State Fair!  Yes it is dirty and the same price as a ticket to Disneyland - but the kids had a really fun time.  We got to see lots of animals - Grayson of course loves seeing and petting animals - and we rode a couple of rides.  Our friends the Moores met us downtown.  It was fun to get to do something together with their family. 
This is the crazy slide ride that both the boys rode.  They thought it was great fun - I was glad Mark was willing to go twice because it was a little too high for me.  The kids would have been happy to ride this thing all night long.

Grayson got to ride a bumblebee ride and all the boys enjoyed corn dogs.  Those things kind of gross me out, but Grayson thought it was pretty wonderful.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? The State Fair? I would have never thought of you all the "state fair" type...especially Mark! I know he loves himself some fried food...but I would have never guessed! It looks like you all had fun. I have asked Jake to go and he gives me the same look like when I would ask to go down the Salt River. Maybe Mark can talk him into it?!?

AprilJ said...

Oooh, the last time I was at the AZ State Fair, it was with you guys and Kara and Davis were so little (Clay, too, but I think he stayed w/Anne)... That's when Clayton was in Iraq! My brother would LOVE the AK State Fair.. they take fried food to a new level.

Amy said...

Haha the moment I saw your blog updated with "State Fair" my first thought was "michelle? fair?" I'm glad you guys had fun! Did Mark pack heat? :)

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

How fun is that....we've never been to the AZ state fair but it looks like you all had a blast :). Maybe next year we'll have to meet you all down there with Makayla (it sounds so weird saying that)