Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing in Pinetop





We spent most of Davis' fall break in Pinetop with my parents and the Johnsons. The kids had a great time up there and it made me very excited for the day that my parents' cabin will FINALLY be done being remodeled. We spent almost all of our family vacations in Pinetop as kids and so something about being up there with my kids is just very fun for me.
Parker quickly mastered doing a flip over the jungle gym bars and was very proud of his accomplishment. Davis found some very cool creatures including grasshoppers, (Eli's) praying mantis, and a tarantula. I'm pretty sure that that tarantula was regretting the path it took to land itself around my kids who chased it around and got great enjoyment out of putting sticks in its path to make it hiss at them.

No comments: