Monday, May 10, 2010

Rawhide



My in-laws brought G this raccoon skin cap - so cute - and he loves it - it is like a stuffed animal he can wear!! haha
We all know my boys LOVE themselves some Rawhide. When my in-laws told us that there was a farmers market and yummy breakfast out there right now, we were excited to have another reason to take the boys out there. They had a ton of fun running around like cowboys - as usual - and the breakfast was very yummy. I know it runs through the month of May if you are interested. The farmers market was also really nice - seems like it is getting too hot for most of the produce but there were still a couple of vendors out there. We bought some delicious green onions, tomatoes, and some crazy hot habanero salsa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks fun. I love the coon skin hat. Keep it and Grayson can wear for Western Day in first grade at CRCS. :) No pressure, though. J/k maybe a little pressure.

AprilJ said...

I love the wearable stuffed animal.. and have you been sprinkling miracle grow on that kid at night? He looks a lot bigger to me!