Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Funny Parker . . .

Parker: I'm going call him Grayson Peace . . . like his name from the Bible.
Me: Parker, you know the Bible is saying "grace and peace" (slowly emphasizing each word)
Parker: Yeah, I know. . . Grayson Peace . . like I said.
Okay - sounds good - we'll go with it :)

This kid seriously could not be any sweeter. I think I say it all the time but he just gets sweeter and sweeter. He was so tenderhearted about his brother going to school and while it made me sad for him, I also thought it was precious how much he missed his Big Bro. He is also a great little friend. He has finally grown into really enjoying playing WITH other kids and has some little boys in his life that he loves and talks about all the time. It is so sweet to me to see him loving others. He even had his first sleep over without a brother. He and Logan had a "little boys sleep over" while the big kid stayed here. He is still talking about how much fun he had sleeping with Loges in the car movie bed. AND in true "Johnson family" fashion - Parker had to be woken up at 9:30?!?!!? What in the world? I swear my sis pumps sleeping gas through the air conditioning vents or something.

He is desperate to be in the school room with Davis and I during homeschool. It is going to be challenging to have things planned for him but he learns really quickly so it will be interesting to see what he can get out of this year. He is getting so big!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hilarious post!!! I love the Grace & Peace ...and 9:30??? CRAZY! :)